Picture
The 680 N Lake Shore Drive building has seen an uptick in sales in 2016. There have been 16 units sold or pending so far this year while 15 places sold in all of 2015. The estimated average price per sq. ft. based on MLS numbers has gone from $233 per sq. ft. in 2015 to $266 in 2016.  The average asking price is currently an optimistic $315.

The near north side, unfortunately they lump the Gold Coast, Streeterville and River North all into one neighborhood, has seen the median sale price of condos go up 4.1% year to date. While sales have declined .4% and market time has gone up from 85 days to 91. The inventory of homes for sale has dropped 13.6% If mortgage rates remain this low and the economy does not stall we should see some upward pressure on prices.

Available Units

Sold Units in 2016

These number are based on the data available on the MLS system. Some foreclosures and other sales may not be represented.
Please feel free to contact us if you would like a free price evaluation for your home, would like a price analysis for your building or if you just have a real estate question.

Picture
Douglas Boehm
Real Estate Broker
City Point Realty
312-623-0016
doug@citypointrealty.com
Doug Boehm on Zillow

Comments

bill f
09/10/2016 11:55am

Thanks for the update.

03/29/2017 2:23am

Wow, this is just in time. I was looking for a list of unit where I can check on. Good thing that you’ve also shared the price of each unit. I’ve got a question about these units. Is it fully furnished or completely bare? Can you post more information about these units? It would be nice if you can add photos of each unit for more details.

07/02/2017 3:14am

I think the reason why you have sold a lot of units in one year is because your prices are very competitive. You have priced your condo units way lower than your competitors which aided you to become the first choice of people who are looking for condos. I believe that it is a strategic way of reaching and penetrating a large market share. What also helped your success in selling condo units is the furniture that you have included which is a big relief for people who don’t have extra money to instantly buy furniture. I suggest you keep your rates the way they are and if possible, lower them more during promo season.

Yeah, I need a price analysis. I will contact you later.

12/22/2016 2:27am

I'd like there for my home! How can I contact you? Is it better to call oor send you a mail?

05/12/2017 2:38am

Yes, that is truly optimistic. Hope it will go that way or better one!

05/18/2017 6:54am

Cash is the lifeblood of a business. No business owner wants to see their business struggling because of lack of funds or in debt due to mismanaged finances. What they want to see is a regular flow of profit but this is easier said than done.

I'm fond of real estate and its interior design. First of all I would like to thank the author for disclosing such important and detailed information. I can now assess what will I buy in the future. Aside to this factor I am also considering the security and the accessibility of the location. I hope you can give me further details about my considerations.

dissertation writing services in uk

07/22/2017 3:11pm

Almost everything is insured. Our life, our houses, our vehicles and many more things which we value. The increase in drones, especially among the civilians has given the need to add drones in the list of insured items. If you are conducting business and earning money using drones, it is a wise idea to get your drone(s) insured. Even if you are not earning money and plan to earn in the future, even then it is a good idea to get insured. This will help you prevent paying out of pocket in the event an accident occurs

Talking to an existing real estate agent, perhaps an alumnus of your college, is a great way to get some insider information. He or she can tell you about local trends and what to expect in the business. You may also be able to do some networking through your college, and find a sponsor in an established agency that way.

This is a very useful post, thank you! I agree that innovations are the most important thing for most businesses, because with today’s fast changing world we need to stay on top of the changes, if we want to survive.

10/15/2017 8:27pm

The Obstacle Sensing System takes the fear out of flying, enabling the Phantom 4 to sense and react to obstacles. It avoids collisions by coming to a full stop, going around an object, or hovering over it.

10/15/2017 8:56pm

Learn more about the famous Phantom drone, a flying camera that anyone can use. Take pictures and video from the sky today.

10/15/2017 9:29pm

Learn more about the famous Phantom drone, a flying camera that anyone can use. Take pictures and videos from the sky today.

10/29/2017 9:16am

Here you can get a better idea about what kind of drone to buy your kid at Christmas and whether or not you should even though you probably will. Help your kid to stay safe when flying and find drones for sale at cheap prices.